Fixed & Portable
Commercial softener design and engineering is both an art and a science. Many of our certified sales people have over 20 years of hands on experience they're putting to use for our customers.
- Make sure your buying a reliable softener controller (some of our competitors units require rebuilding a series of valves every 5 years).
- Pipe size
- Flow rate
- Split stream option. Save on salt, by softening 1/2 or 1/4 of the water to get the water hardness to an acceptable level.
- Buying two smaller softener units and linking them together verses 1 larger unit. May save money and increase efficiency.
- Brine reclaim system. Increases efficiency by reclaiming some of the salt discharge.
- Using a portable exchange (PE) softener. Great for areas where water is very limited, there is not a drain, or chloride & sodium discharge is not allowed.
Water Specialties, Inc. has remained a profitable and sought after business since 1984 because of one important relationship, the one foster with our customers. It's simple really; we take excellent care of you, so you can take care of us with repeat business and referrals. We're quite glad our competition hasn't caught on to this fundamental business concept.